In this blog, we will talk about how to get Allegiant cheap flights and how much Allegiant charges for its flights on the most popular routes. Thus, in particular, the blog discusses Allegiant Airlines airfares (approximate) for the most popular routes, and tips on getting cheap allegiant flights.
Ever since 1960, air travel has become available to everyone. But, availability is of no use unless there is affordability. If you have access to something but you cannot use it because of non-affordability, there is no use of availability. Similarly, if air travel is available to everyone but not affordable, the availability is not useful for everyone. And, that’s where American ultra-low-cost carriers or airlines like Allegiant Air come in.
Further, with a fleet size of 121 aircraft, Allegiant serves over 120 destinations across the United States. Such a statement indicates that Allegiant covers a quite large network of routes.
So given that Allegiant covers a large network of routes and is an ultra-low-cost carrier, you should consider booking your flights on Allegiant Airlines for your next air travel. Now, let’s get started.
Allegiant Cheap Flights: Allegiant Airlines Popular Routes & Their Fares
|S.No||Origin||Destination||Departure Fares||Return Fares|
|1.||Cincinnati (CVG)||Austin (AUS)||$39 – $106||$55 – $170|
|Charleston (CHS)||$39 – $157||$47 – $219|
|Denver (DEN)||$33 – $148||$58 – $216|
|2.||Punta Gorda (PGD)||Allentown (ABE)||$80 – $334||$55 – $334|
|Albany (ALB)||$49 – $363||$49 – $108|
|Baltimore (BWI)||$41 – $96||$41 – $106|
|3.||Fargo (FAR)||Phoenix (IWA)||$49 – $188||$142 – $333|
|Las Vegas (LAS)||$59 – $313||$77 – $313|
|St. Pete (PIE)||$67 – $191||$125 – $336|
|4.||Asheville (AVL)||Boston (BOS)||$33 – $197||$66 – $228|
|New York (EWR)||$36 – $183||$36 – $264|
|Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||$37 – $203||$33 – $246|
|5.||Provo (PVU)||Houston (HOU)||$34 – $76||$54 – $131|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||$190 – $200||$190-$200|
|John Wayne (SNA)||$69 – $97||$52 – $139|
|6.||Bentonville (XNA)||Austin (AUS)||$41 – $121||$41 – $93|
|Nashville (BNA)||$37 – $77||$37 – $120|
|Orlando (SFB)||$58 – $138||$51 – $288|
|7.||Grand Rapids (GRR)||Boston (BOS)||$35 – $55||$35 – $257|
|New York (EWR)||$49 – $99||$42- $99|
|Portland (PDX)||$69 – $74||$69 – $103|
|8.||Sanford (SFB)||Allentown (ABE)||$47 – $334||$48 – $335|
|Bangor (BGR)||$49 – $395||$50 – $396|
|Bloomington (BMI)||$64 – $303||$95 – $304|
|9.||Destin (VPS)||Asheville (AVL)||$33 – $99||$33 – $77|
|Belleville (BLV)||$36 – $236||$40 – $203|
|Chicago (MDW)||$46 – $161||$46 – $144|
|10.||Las Vegas (LAS)||Albuquerque (ABQ)||$34 – $150||$34 – $234|
|Stockton (SCK)||$37 – $235||$37 – $156|
|Billings (BIL)||$38 – $299||$38 – $166|
Tips for Getting Allegiant Cheap Flight Deals
If you want to get Allegiant cheap flight deals, here are some tips on the same. This section of the blog lists and discusses some of the ways to get cheap flight deals on Allegiant Airlines. All of the tips given below are very easy to follow and thus you might find them useful.
Read carefully and make sure you use them in your daily life.
- Plan Ahead – Flights booked in advance costs less than those booked a few hours before departure. Thus if possible, always book your Allegiant flight well in advance — at least one or two weeks before the departure.
- Weekdays Matter – That is to say, due to the foot traffic, airlines’ fares are different throughout the week. For instance,
- Firstly, Saturdays have the lowest fares for flying domestically.
- Secondly, Tuesdays/Wednesdays are relatively affordable too.
- On the other hand, Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays usually have relatively the most expensive fares to offer; that is because most people travel for business purposes these days.
- Travel Season – You can book your Allegiant flights during the off-season if it is possible for you. Airfares tend to get cheaper during the off-season. This plays a significant role in airfare determination. That is to say; fares are the least expensive during the Off-Season. However, the majority of tourist activities are also unavailable during the off-season.
- Use Allegiant Airlines Low Fare Calendar – At times, your planned travel dates might be costly due to Foot-Traffic, Festivals, Extraordinary Circumstances, etc. Therefore, it is always better to use the fare calendar while browsing flight tickets. And, that way, you make sure you get the best fare possible within a reasonable time.
If interested: Allegiant Airlines Low Fare Calendar – How to access and use it for cheap allegiant flights
- Direct/Indirect – Indirect flights are generally less expensive than their direct counterparts. Therefore whenever you book on Allegiant, try to book an indirect flight. However, the only drawback is that they are far more time-consuming.
How to Use the Allegiant Cheap Flight Calendar?
- Firstly, visit the official website for Allegiant Air.
- Secondly, scroll down to the Footer of the website & click on “Deals!” under New Reservations.
- Thirdly, click on the selection bar & select your Origin city under Flight Deals. Then, the website will load all the routes from that location.
- Fourthly, scroll down & select the destination you wish to visit. After that, the website will open the low-fare calendar.
- Then, select the view you prefer & choose the dates you like to travel. After that, scroll down & click on Continue.
- List View
- Calendar View
- Then on the next page, either select a bundle or click on Continue/No, I Don’t Need Any Bundle on My Trip.
- After that, enter the passenger details & select any special service, if required. Then, click on Continue,
- Date of Birth
- Contact Information
- Once you fill in your information, proceed to seat selection (for a fee). In case you don’t wish to select seats, click on “No, I wish to Skip Seat Selection.”
- Lastly, proceed with the instructs on the rest of the sections & complete payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
In short, no, airlines increase the ticket prices as the departure date gets closer. That is because passengers who book last moment flights generally travel for business purposes. Thus, they can afford expensive tickets.
Since Allegiant is an ultra-low-cost carrier, its fare prices are already amongst the lowest. However, if you want the best possible prices on those fares. Then, flights departing on Tuesdays are the most economical.
Fare prices depend on many factors like time of travel, airline, fare class, destination & advanced booking. In order to get the best possible price on your fares through advanced booking:
Domestic Flights – At least 1 to 3 months before the departure date; and,
International Flights – At least 2 to 8 months before the travel date.
In short, there is no set good price for airfares, be they one-way or round trips. That is because many factors alter the cost of airfares, like:
Date of Travel/Travel Season
Time of Booking
Time of Departure
Type of Flight (Direct/Indirect)
Destination Type (Leisure/Business), etc.
Therefore, there are so many factors that differentiate every route that there can’t be a set good price. However, according to The Bureau of Transportation Statistics, the average cost of a domestic round-trip is $206.
In short, round trips often turn out to be a better option. In order to promote sales, airlines make round-trip fares cheaper than the sum of separate going & return fares.