Being a low-cost carrier, WestJet’s majority customer demographic consists of economy class passengers. Therefore, they have introduced online fare finding systems. Subsequently, called the: WestJet Low Fare Finder & WestJet Low Fare Calendar.
Therefore, helping the customer find the cheapest city to fly to in their destination country. In addition, of showing the cheapest flight in that month.
Passengers can book their desired flight through this online system.
That is to say, let us discuss what exactly is the WestJet Low Fare Finder/Calendar and how to utilize it.
What is WestJet Low Fare Finder?
The WestJet Low Fare Finder is a fare browsing system that accesses the fare registry in real-time on the airline’s official website, which allows the passengers to find the lowest fares to their destination according to the date (departure & return) provided by them.
To use the WestJet low fare finder, you need to:
- Firstly, go to the official website of WestJet Airlines.
- After that, click on the Search icon, on the top right of the page.
- In there, type Low Fare Finder, and click on Search.
- Secondly, click on the first link, by the name of “Low Fare Finder”.
- Thirdly, fill in the travel details. For example,
- Origin Location.
- Destination Location.
- Number of Passengers.
- Date of Departure.
- Date of Return.
- After that, click on Get Flights.
- Click View on the flight you prefer.
- Choose the Fare-Class and click on Select.
- After that, click on view on the preferred return flight.
- Select the Fare-Class of your preference.
- Check the tickets & click on Continue.
- After that, Fill in the passenger’s details.
- Passenger’s/Passengers’ Name.
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Select your Gender.
- Fill in the Optional Details. For example,
- Loyalty Program (if you’re a member of one).
- Canadian Travel Number.
- Redress Number.
- Click on Accessibility Request (If you are/traveling with a differently-abled passenger).
- Contact Information.
- Email Address.
- Phone Number.
- Subsequently, select the seat/s on the departure flight.
- Click on Next Flight.
- After that, select the seat/s on the return flight.
- Click on Continue.
- Click on Continue to Payment.
- Complete the Payment.
Check Also; What is the Southwest Airlines Sale $69?
What is the WestJet Low Fare Calendar?
Quite like the WestJet Low Fare Finder, this too browses the WestJet fare directory in real-time to help passengers book the cheapest fare for their destination Country (USA & Canada). However, the WestJet Low Calendar shows the lowest fare to your destination for multiple cities on the cheapest date (like a calendar).
How to Use the WestJet Low Fare Calendar?
- Firstly, go to the official website of WestJet Airlines.
- Secondly, click on the Search icon, on the top right of the page.
- Then, type Low Fare Calendar, and click on Search.
- After that, click on the first link, by the name of “Low Fare Flights”.
- Select the travel period.
- Departure City.
- Destination Country.
- Subsequently, select the sorting parameters.
*The WestJet Low Fare Calendar will now show you the lowest ticket price from your origin city to all the available routes to your destination country
- Click on the City/State you prefer.
*Thill will open up the WestJet Low Fare Finder.
- After that, select the number of passengers.
- Select any other date, if you like.
- Click on Get Flights.
- Similarly, select the fare class.
- After that, choose your seats & complete the payment.
In conclusion, now you know what is & how to check the cheapest flights on the WestJet Low Fare Calendar and book them using the WestJet Low Fare Finder, but that’s not all. In addition to that, let us also tell you how to contact WestJet officials/customer care in case you have any problems.
|Sales & Services||1-888-937-8538|
|Damaged /Missing Baggage or Content||403-444-2581|
|Lost & Found||Complaint Form|
|WestJet Cargo||Phone Number: 1-403-444-2435 Phone Number: 1-866-952-2746|
Now you can contact the airline officials for any query you have yourself. However, no need to keep yourself on hold for hours, just for a simple question. Thus, below we’ve given the answers to some common FAQs.
Check Also; Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which day has the cheapest airfare in a week?
In the United States of America: Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday is the cheapest for flight travel. In addition to that, weekday fares are mostly cheaper than weekend fares, for international travel out of the US.
Q. What is WestJet budget airline?
Swoop, owned by WestJet is a Canadian ultra-low-cost carrier airline. Consequently, starting its operations in February 2018, with a fleet of 10 Boeing 737 Next Generation commercial aircraft. This airline provides services to 28 cities, amongst 6 countries (United States of America, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Cuba & Canada).
Q. Where does WestJet fly in US?
WestJet is a Canadian low-cost carrier, with 108 routes spanning over 25 countries. It has a fleet of 104 Boeing aircraft. In addition, having 50 more aircraft for future expansion.
Below is the list of all the destinations in the US that WestJet provides service.
United States of America
|Arizona||Phoenix||Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport|
|Mesa||Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport|
|California||Los Angles||Los Angeles International Airport|
|Orange County/Anaheim||John Wayne Airport|
|Palm Springs||Palm Springs International Airport|
|San Diego||San Diego International Airport|
|San Fransico||San Francisco International Airport|
|Colorado||Denver||Denver International Airport|
|Florida||Fort Lauderdale||Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport|
|Fort Myers||Southwest Florida International Airport|
|Miami||Miami International Airport|
|Orlando||Orlando International Airport|
|Tampa||Tampa International Airport|
|Georgia||Atlanta||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport|
|Hawaii||Honolulu||Daniel K. Inouye International Airport|
|Kona||Kona International Airport|
|Massachusetts||Boston||Logan International Airport|
|Nevada||Las Vegas||Harry Reid International Airport|
|New York||New York City||John F. Kennedy International Airport|
|Tennessee||Nashville||Nashville International Airport|
|Texas||Austin||Austin-Bergstrom International Airport|
|Houston||George Bush Intercontinental Airport|